Does Your Business Suffer Because Your Internet
- Does your Wi-Fi keep dropping all the time?
- When your NBN goes down, are you able to continue doing business?
- How are the applications that you use everyday performing?
- Does the thought of a possible cyber attack on your business ever make you lose your peace of mind?
- Would you like to work from home the same way as you do from your office?
We can HELP!!
How can Sprint Networks Secure my Small Business?
Better Performing Internet
- Robust and Secure NBN Internet backup solution to keep your business online 24/7
- Secure and Robust Wi-Fi that never DROPS!
- Better Performance for you key applications over ones that are not business related
- Protection against current and emerging threats such as Malware and Virus
- Email Security and App protection
- Secure VPN to encrypt traffic , thereby allowing your to work from anywhere
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP) for your critical customer data
Availability & Support
- Dedicated support team to help you during business hours
- Frequent report generation to tell you about your network performance and blocked cyber threats
What our Happy Customers Have to Say?
we transform your business
with our Advanced Security solution
We use enterprise-grade security trusted by leading financial institutions to maximise business continuity that would prevent single-point-of business failure by providing maximum network uptime and peak performance.
Pricing plans from $49 p/m
- Protection against Cyber threats, Malware and Virus
- Robust and Secure Wi-Fi
- Prioritise your Business critical Applications
- Enhanced Voice and Video conference experience
- Monthly Reporting on Network performance
- 9-5 IT support across Australia
- Audit of Current Network
Audit of current network + free installation+ free security awareness videos
- Everything in Professional, plus;
- Unified Threat Protection
- Automatic Backup for your NBN
- Work From Anywhere - VPN+
- Detailed Monthly Reporting of Network Performance/ Threats
- Premium IT Support
- Security Awareness Training to Employees
Audit of current network + free installation+ free security awareness training
Not sure which solution is best for you?
Don’t worry, we can help match you to your perfect security solution in minutes.
Secure and Powerful Next-Gen Security
Our products have been trusted by enterprises across Australia and have been endorsed by Cyber Security and IT governing bodies globally.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sprint Networks is an Australian-owned, Managed Service Provider (MSP) providing market-leading business technology solutions, ICT consulting, Telecommunication services, Networking, and Security-as-a-Services, since 2014. We build and manage communication, application and infrastructure solutions for organisations ranging from large multinationals to small businesses. Our state-of-the-art IT solutions will revolutionise the way you think about IT infrastructure.
Any business looking to improve their Cyber security posture, improve their Internet or WiFi performance can benefit from the Sprint Networks Secure SMB Solution. The solution is custom built for individual business requirements using enterprise grade award winning appliances and network architecture.
It’s a 2 step approach. First, Sprint Networks’ engineers will reach out to the customer and understand the requirements, then, propose a solution (including costs) that will suit the business. Next, if the customer agrees to the solution and price, Sprint Networks will perform an in-depth on-site audit of the current network and integrate the new firewall and security solution into the customer network and test the performance.
Many factors can impact the provisioning time of a service but typically a new service takes 30-50 business days (from the time the service is ordered) depending on the type of service provided.
Your new Secure SMB Solution comes with complete management and support during standard business hours*. Sprint Networks personnel are at hand to provide support and guidance. Sprint Networks also provides afterhours support, please enquire when you speak to the team at Sprint Networks.
*Standard business hours 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Sprint Networks has a proven track record of helping small businesses reach their most important IT goals. We specialise in providing enterprise-grade security solutions for businesses to optimise their network and application performance.
Our solution provides complete end-to-end management of your entire IT infrastructure, visibility of your security posture with comprehensive analytics and live monitoring to ensure business continuity.
The costs will vary based on the number of users at the business and the additional features that are requested. Usually, for a business up to 20 employees, the cost is less than the price of a coffee a day plus a small one-off set up fee. Payments are made monthly as a direct debit.