2 in 3 Australian businesses experience Cyber attacks
Small and medium businesses across Australia have been hit by cyber attacks in the last few years and this is a serious cause of concern for the country as a whole.
In Australia, small and medium businesses account for 97.4% of the entire Australian economy and they together generate $418 billion every year. This is what is at stake here, and providing comprehensive cyber-security to this 97.4% has become more important than ever before.
Here are some of the issues currently facing SMBs in Australia
How can our solution help in resolving these issues?
We have come up with a comprehensive Cyber Security solution for SMBs that will resolve the above issues and do much more without burning a hole in your bank!
- Enterprise-grade security for less than the price of a coffee a day
- Never have to rely on the NBN alone for business continuity
- Always expect your critical business applications to perform optimally at all times.
- Have full visibility and control over your network
- Securely work from anywhere