While most countries hardly consider WAN data speeds and latency to be an issue, in the Pacific Islands it’s a luxury to have WAN links with latencies less than 500 milliseconds. Organisations in the Pacific Islands go to great lengths to tune their networks to shave off their WAN latency by even 100 milliseconds. So, if I say that Sprint Networks have discovered the technology to improve the WAN data rate and latency by over 100%, some experts might be a bit skeptical (or not); while some would consider this a miracle and others might dismiss this by saying “it’s going to cost a fortune”. For either group, my request is please read on and prepare yourself to know the facts and be amazed.
There are many theories and multitude of write-ups as to why the Pacific Islands suffer such poor network performances. But, there has been nothing done to improve and enhance the data experiences in the Pacific Islands. In this article, we will explore one promising possibility that we believe is a winner.
Sprint Networks has a reputation for building state-of-the-art WAN networks with “unique designs” to suit the Pacific Islands that feature best practice security solutions with redundancy and scalability. This is our passion and we strive to make a positive impact across the Pacific. But a lot of folks wouldn’t know that we’re also known for our research work and constantly pushing the boundaries and re-defying WAN data capabilities in the Pacific Islands. Why? Because we understand how precious WAN data traffic is, what it costs to run 2Mbps link between two sites, the security vulnerabilities and throughput issues that constantly cripple the WAN links and hamper productivity. The customer surveys we carried out over six months indicated the number #1 improvement 9 out of 10 clients and ICT managers would like to see and experience is better WAN data speeds and quick response times when accessing and transferring files.
Results With Optimisation
Benefits Of Optimisation
- Data rates on a 1Mbps link can be up to 1000 (yes thousand) times faster
- Effective throughput was over 18Mbps on average; that is with optimisation the 1Mbps link was made to look like an 18Mbps link.
- Almost 960kbps of the link was freed up for other data or voice traffic
- Sprint Networks is an authorised reseller and integrator of the Riverbed, StealHeads. So our customers get the integration and design of these StealHeads as a free add-on
Would You Like To Improve The Data Speed By 100 Times?
Seeing Is Believing, Why Not Sign Up For A Free Trial?
How Does It Work?
- We perform a quick audit of your network Free of charge
- We work with your engineers to design a trial network and integrate the new hardware.
- We ship the hardware to you free of charge
- You only pay a set price for the integration and configuration (basically pay for our time). There are no hidden fees